Jamie serves as the Chief Financial Officer of Ubiety Technologies Inc.
- Early investor in Ubiety, joined as CFO in early 2021.
- Seasoned strategist and investment banker, over a 26 year career Jamie has closed 50+ M&A transactions ($40 billion) and helped clients raise more than $50 billion of capital.
- Prior to Ubiety, Jamie led the midwest Corporate Advisory practice with Brown Brothers Harriman.
- Prior to that, Jamie led Corporate Development for 2 publicly traded companies, building strategic M&A/inorganic growth playbooks on global basis for both platforms.
- Prior to that and for 2 decades, Jamie was an investment banker covering the Aerospace & Defense and the broader Technology sectors. Most of that time was spent with JP Morgan and Bear Stearns.